Monday, June 22, 2009

When jokes hit you hard (because it’s true)

Sunday was great but Father's day wasn't. Where's the father's day if you don't have a father to celebrate it with? I still have my tampo with papa. Hay. Lord knows why and I think that my reasons are reasonable. But I'll talk to him maybe later, when I'm back into my bubbly and happy mood.

He joked and I should have laughed at that joke, but instead I signed out and cried. If you've probably seen me now, you'll laugh at me (I'm crying again while I'm typing this K). He shouldn't be blamed, he just told the truth that made me realize that I was and will never be worthy of him.

I'm still looking for the rainEbow. I'll find it soon. =)


 

P.S. Sorry Niki for this sad blog. Just when you told me that you love reading my optimistic blogs, I suddenly blogged this. =p

3 comments:

mynameisnanna said...

didnt celebrate father's day, too. shit happens. haha. miss you, dear. ;) i miss the long talks! hope we get to do that again someday soon. take care butil. ;)

Keren Graine said...

I miss you too nanna! All we did for the past montsh is just to say hi. I hope to talk to you again soon. I love and miss you lots!

mynameisnanna said...

yeah. :( i miss my bf. huhu, school days are dull so far. i just hope she doesn't bring the virus when she gets here. hehe.