Saturday, June 20, 2009

AH1N1, my blessing in disguise =)

JPIA had two successful activities yesterday (which are the last major activities for this semester). The planning, preparations and implementing were exhausting. Sacrifices were made by my officers that put our grades in risk. Even though we haven't answered well Atty. D's neither questions about police power, nor the definition of the Latin words used in Sales, nor read another paragraph of the framework of ISA, nor read the 11-page handout of Ms. Manuel, just by seeing the success of the activities, everything was worth it. I am really proud of my officers. There may be problems, but those are only minor problems. I saw their cooperation and determination to make the activity a success. And I am really proud how they strived hard to work for this. Our activities might look simple for some, but who cares? We worked our butts off and I'm really proud and happy for them.

My health didn't work harmoniously with the activities. I feel really tired. Before the mass yesterday, the news about the confirmed cases of ah1n1 in Beda was already promulgating. And after the confirmation that we will have one week vacation, I felt relieved. I am really looking forward for rest and here it is granted. It is true that AH1N1 is a curse for a lot of people, but I can say that it is a blessing for me. If not for that, classes won't be suspended and I can't have the much needed rest that I badly want. If not for AH1N1, I may end up not going to school for a few days next week because of over fatigue. But God didn't allow that to happen. Praise God!

Today will be my rest day. Sunday will be a day for God and YMPACT. And the rest of the week is for studying. I badly need to study now and utilize my time really well. I can do this through Christ who strengthens me. =)

No comments: