Friday, November 28, 2008

this week...

I was awake for 47 hours. No, 47 less 10 for my 10-minute nap. Wednesday was so tiring but it was fun. Fun. Fun. Fun. Aside from playing volleyball, our accounting race was successful as well as the awarding ceremonies. Though there were some technical problems and our opening number was….,  but everything else went well. After the activities, we had 5 boxes of yc pizza, 2 kfc chicken buckets and 20 liters of soda. (yumyumyum)

 

Thursday was a lot better. The best Thursday so far! Since calling off classes is impossible and prohibited, an exam-free and recitation-free Thursday is enough. Aside from that, he was there again, standing in front of me and calling me again by my name. Hay. My name sounds sweeter and more beautiful every time he says it. Lalalala.

 

I’m lazy to write and I’m running out of words. I’ll just blog again later.

 

Ciao!

No comments: