Friday, November 28, 2008

my song

Mama's 51st birthday is coming up. I don't know what got into me last night and I decided to write a poem then eventually turned it into a song.

Luths Song - Keren Mallari

Luth's Song

              C         G                 F             Am

It’s been a while since you’ve been gone

F               C             Am            G

And here I go again, thinking of you

Am                                 G                

All our memories keep flashing back in

C       F

my mind

                      Bb               G        

Keep flashing back, in my mind

 

 

          C            G           F         Am

You’re the one who first believed

F                              C              Am        

The one who always put me back on my

 G

feet

Am                                 G            

You’re the one who showed me what

  C              F

true love means

                   Bb                           G

You showed me, what true love means

 

 

Chorus:

 

A                     E             D

And this is what I can give

         C#m                       D  

For giving me this life to live

A                              F#m

For molding me to be real

             Bm                                   E

For the love you’ve always let me feel

 

A                       E                  D

Words won’t be enough to thank you

       C#m                         D

And even this song won’t do

               A                 F#m

But this song is my song for you

   Bm            E            A

I love and I miss you mama

 

A                     E             D

And this is what I can give

         C#m                       D  

For giving me this life to live

A                              F#m

For molding me to be real

             Bm                                   E

For the love you’ve always let me feel

 

  A                       E                  D

‘Coz words won’t be enough to thank you

       C#m                         D

And even this song won’t do

        A                   F#m

But this is my song for you

   Bm            E           

I love and I miss you

     A          F#m

I love and I miss you

   Bm            E           

I love and I miss you

   Bm            E           

I love and I miss you

   Bm            E           

I love and I miss you

   A

Mama

No comments: