Worship like there's no tomorrow.
Some people find it weird and unusual seeing people lifting their hands while singing songs of worship to God. But for me, that's what you call life. I'm a charismatic. My parents are members of the Light of Jesus Community for 24 years now and since I'm only 20, I basically grew up in the community.
Worshiping God is my way of thanking Him for all His blessings to me. And the privileged I had last Sunday was amazing. Three worships in a day: 2 during the K Con and 1 during the Katinas Concert at the dome. I was superblessed and He surely rekindled my faith. :)
Some people find it weird and unusual seeing people lifting their hands while singing songs of worship to God. But for me, that's what you call life. I'm a charismatic. My parents are members of the Light of Jesus Community for 24 years now and since I'm only 20, I basically grew up in the community.
Worshiping God is my way of thanking Him for all His blessings to me. And the privileged I had last Sunday was amazing. Three worships in a day: 2 during the K Con and 1 during the Katinas Concert at the dome. I was superblessed and He surely rekindled my faith. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment