Wednesday, September 14, 2011
What will Mama do?
Mama will explain to you both sides and let you see the positive.
Mama will tell you to move forward and slowly accept everything.
Mama will insist that you must exercise patience and allow God to be in control.
Mama will remind you that in all things, God will ALWAYS work for good, and He’ll never ever fail you.
Mama will gather all her courage, lovingly confront the person, patiently listen to explanations and understand without question.
Things were not easy for me too. But Mama taught me well. She may not be here, but her teachings and her love will always be living, here, inside me. I know I’ve already done my part. I stepped out from my comfort zone and do things I’m don’t used to do. It was a big step for me, but this made me realize that there’s nothing pure and genuine love could not do.
And yes, I still have a firm faith that someday, everything will fall into its perfect place and work according to God’s perfect plan.<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment