I've been living in a world surrounded with so much love. I've been blessed to be a part of a community who never failed to remind me that amidst that imperfect world, there'll always be a perfect love that will save us all. But it bothers me more to know that beyond those borders where I chose to live, is a cruel world that is in desperate need of more love.
Reality bites, and sometimes, it even eats you alive. It hurts so much that it may make you think if the world you're trying to live in is a reality or just part of your imagination. It makes you question if your experiences are real or is it just part of the "good world" that you're trying to picture.
You stopped, looked around, breathed deep, closed your eyes. And then you saw that everything around you is not a dream. You are witnessing one world with two faces. One world yet with division. One world with different principles and beliefs. One world separated by sin and hate. One world torn between good and bad. One world moving in two different opposite directions. But amidst these differences, one thing remains the same, this one world needs LOVE.
The greatest challenge now is how to fully, wholly and genuinely love to remove the barricades that separates that one world; how to make the two realities into one; and most of all, how to remove bias and make sure that every decision is fair and just for everyone.
I am 22 years in the community, yet I haven't fully lived what perfect love is all about. But someday I will,and when that time comes, that one world will be united with the one perfect love.
Oh yes, reality bit me. And it won't stop biting me everyday if I don't do anything. Someday, this world will be a better place for me, for the people I love and for those I will still love. May God be with me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment