Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Janus and Nanna

Procrastinating a bit, I was wondering why I wasn't able to see feeds from Nanna's blog. There's a computer language out there that tells me that blah blah blah blah blah. Nosebleed! Lolz. To make the story short, I just bookmarked Nanna's blog in my toolbar to keep myself updated from my ex blockmate who I am missing a lot! (oh yes nanna, I am missing you more than I miss my bf, but I also miss you bf! Don't worry.)

While I was reading her blog and her sweetness to her boyfriend, I suddenly became curious about Janus' blog. So I went to his page and read. And he's sweet (understatement). True enough, he patiently waited for her for three years, became a friend then eventually her loving boyfriend. I feel really happy for Nanna because she has Janus, a bestfriend and a boyfriend who will not intentionally hurt her in anyway and someone who'll love her forever. But I can say that Janus is luckier (bias!!!) to have Nanna as his girl. What more could he ask for? :D

I am happy for the both of them. So in love. <3 Btw, I love reading your blogs, I just wish I have more time. Best wishes for both of you! :p

2 comments:

PinoyTechDad said...

awwww...i agree with you, keren. I am definitely luckier to have nanna. :)


we're definitely building our forever. hihi


corny but we really are working on that. she's for keeps. hope i am too. hahaha

Keren Graine said...

I'll be looking forward to your forever. :) don't forget to invite me on your wedding. :)

take care of nanna. :)