Thursday, June 25, 2009

Campus Tour

Today is a very busy and productive Thursday. Finally, I stepped out of my shell and helped out physically. :) From SM Manila to Intramuros to SM again to Taft, tiring but fun especially you're with people with the same passion for service. :) For the record, we went to the following schools:

  1. Lyceum
  2. Mapua
  3. Letran
  4. Colegio de Sta. Rosa
  5. Universidad de Manila
  6. Philippine Normal University
  7. Sta. Isabel College
  8. Adamson University (including grade school)
  9. Emilio Aguinaldo College
  10. Manila Science High School
  11. De La Salle University
  12. College of St. Benilde
  13. St. Scholastica College

I just realized that I pass by more or less 20 schools (including those in recto) whenever I go to school. Am I living that far???? Lolz. I went inside La Salle again and I went to the renovated CR. I miss the CRs in La Salle. They're really the best!!!

Got a big glass of zentea! Yey. I missed that. I miss Tuesdays at Zentea. :( I miss Patty! I haven't seen her for a while. :(

I just want to blog. :D

Ciao!

Btw, I love being with friends today. :) and I got one mission accomplished. :D

Grax is back! Hi grax! :)

No comments: