First day of classes but not first day in school again. I really felt tired and sleepy. Sir quijano even called my attention during audit theory because I already fell asleep (waaah). I was called in tax. I can't say that the recitation went well because I forgot that it was "eminent domain" instead of "eminent power". Arggh. And Ms. Manuel, as usual, didn't waste her time doing nothing. Instead, she started her lecture and gave us reading assignments for the next meeting.
To sum it all, accountancy majors looked nerd and haggard on the first day of classes while students from the other courses looked relax. We were the first students who utilized the library and studied in Beda yesterday and we looked like "losers" because we weren't able to enjoy the supposed to be "stress-free" first day.
But who cares if it's "stressful" Monday? We should get used to it, and we should be thankful for it because not everyone has the chance to have a "stressful" Monday in San Beda, learning to be a future CPA. (oh well, just looking at the brighter side) =)
Btw, I'm loving JPIA more especially when I see my co-officers working hard for an activity. I'm looking forward for two successful activities on Friday. =)
I'm signing off to study oblicon. =p later.
No comments:
Post a Comment