Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Busy Tuesday

Today is the busiest Tuesday in my entire college life. I've wasted 3 hours travelling because of the very heavy traffic in taft. So instead of arriving at school at 8:30am, I arrived at 10:00am. My time was wasted that resulted to a lesser time to study for audit theory (which I had printed for P36 for 24 pages which I hadn't really comprehended) and for sales (which I haven't opened the book up to this moment that I bought almost three weeks ago). Then I went to Tutuban with Santy to pick up the tumblers for Friday, then went to recto for the stickers then went back tired to Beda. When we arrived at school, I wasn't able to focus because AOD and Testi stuffs are suddenly popping in my head and I can't help but be uneasy. :|


I maybe tired and not prepared for my lessons today but God was really good to me. I prayed to Him this morning that I wouldn't be called in law, and true enough, number 3 wasn't called. (I guess it was also a lucky number for me because mama's birthday falls on that date =D ). And even though I wasn't able to correctly answer our short quiz in audit, at least I got 50 instead of 0. =)


I forgot my umbrella in the office so I was forced to walk in the rain. I love walking in the rain, but not now because I already have colds. :| But still, the rain brings me happiness and cools me down.


Just received a bad news because Sir Joseph Cabilitasan (my former CLVE teacher) passed away this evening at 10pm, but I'm happy for him because he already reunited with our Creator and he's in a place where no more physical pain could hurt him. And I know that he'll be in good hands because Mama will be there to tour him around heaven. I just pray for strength for the bereaved family of Sir Joseph especially to Teacher Weng who is very dear to our family. We're really saddened because we can't be with her at this very trying moment in her life while she was with us when Mama passed away last year. Condolence Teacher Weng, we're just here for you. =D


Change topic. No more sad stories.


I saw a lot of old friends today. And they're already taking up law in San Beda. I saw two fellow Lambs and they were shocked and happy to see me there and still in the undergrad (but it's ok, I know that I'll be a CPA soon)


A friend texted me this message at around 9:30pm just when I started working again for our two activities on Friday:


"Ui keren, kahit na hindi ako officer, ramdam ko na andami mong ginagawa. Chill lang. J"


That text message really put a big smile on my face. That was sweet. :) Was I that haggard that even Sir Quijano called my attention again today (for two straight days) because I look sleepy again???


But this is the best text message I received this evening:


"gandang gabi keren graine"


=)


Ok I'm tired. I still have to be in school at 8am tomorrow. I just wanted to blog my busy Tuesday.


It was really tiring but looking at the brighter side, I think I was productive today. =)


I just hope that my meetings for tomorrow will go on well and finish early. I still have a LOT of things to study. :|



Btw, advance happy father's day! (just popped out)

No comments: