Tuesday, November 25, 2008

plurk and life

Since i'm not checking my friendster and multiply account anymore, i was more into blogging and plurk right now. I've already created a private blog (if you want me to invite you, you may comment here and leave your eadd) and this blog. I don't know what got into me but due to friendster shutdown last week, I already programmed myself not to check on my friendster account anymore.

I was reunited with friends in Plurk! I found a lot of real life friends on plurk and i'm really happy to see them and know how they're doing since I wasn't able to check them on friendster. I was also blessed with new friends on Plurk. Though I wasn't really able to meet them nor I don't know them personally, their hospitality on Plurk makes plurking more exciting.

I was already getting used to having boys around instead of girls. I just can't help to be lonely sometimes whenever I need to go to the restroom. I was really used to having Nanna around. I just remembered what happened a yesterday afternoon when my boyfriends went to the CR. I just can't help myself to tell them "sige, magcr kayong lahat, iwan niyo akong mag-isa". Helpless loner. (lol) How I really wish that I can still have even a single girlfriend to be with me during breaktime. But what can I do? Rjadzper is the best that I've got for this sem. (lol)

I just realized that I'm really ok. (read my other blog) Though I still don't know what will happen when the conversation will already be personal, but I think that having a casual talk was helpful. Well thanks to plurk. (lol)

I'll not go home tonight and I haven't asked permission yet. tsktsk. We'll, he's still not home, how could I ask? I'm not asking permission anyway, it's more of letting him know. It's "pa-alam" not "pa-a-lam". gets? (lol)

Before I end this blog, I just want to share my cousin Marius's blog. I really find it funny and sweet. He's our boarder here and he's really quiet. His blog created a new impression of him on me.

Ciao!

No comments: