Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Someday...

When I was in 4th year college, I came to point where I wanted to shift and just give up accounting. I chose BSA because I think I was molded to be an accountant even when I was still in gradeschool. I didn't have high grades in my college transcript, preboards or even my board exams (if I'll tell you how I passed, you'll be amazed how prayer changed my thoughts). But still, I managed to pass and find the "dream job" that I was praying for. I am learning and enjoying my work even if for others, it's toxic and tiring (oh yes it is and I've already prepared myself for that ever since).

BUT... I think I can be more than who I am now. I want to do more and not just box myself to where I am now. Surely, earning my CPA license has been one of my greatest dreams when I started college. But having it right now makes me yearn for more knowledge in my chosen field and EVEN BEYOND it. :)

Someday, I'll read this blog wearing a smile and crossing out these dreams (because they already came true)...

  • train leaders in LOJ - Youth Missions PICC (I know I can't stay with the youth forever, but I want to leave it with good leaders so that it will continue to grow)
  • be fully knowledgeable about the wonders of microsoft programs
  • have another license (an additional ",CIA", ",MBA" after my Keren Graine C. Mallari, CPA ^_^)
  • work in a company that allows me to earn what I could earn abroad
  • send at least 100 kids to college (full scholarship in the top universities in the country)
  • have a degree (or just take up few units) in Psychology
  • be a better writer (learn the correct grammar)
  • have a deeper faith and knowledge about Catholic faith and intercession
  • put up my own company wherein I could provide accounting services to my entrepreneur friends
  • tour around the world with my loved ones
  • have my own family (may be a spiritual or real, i'm open to possibilities)
These dreams will take me years to build. But if God permits, then He'll help me make these happen. :)

Someday...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and i will always be there to support and help u. :) You can make this happen. I've always believed that you'd go far! I love yah bf! :)

Keren Graine said...

I love you too bf! :) And I miss you! :)