"It was after all for my own good so that I need not to choose nor take sides.I may have hurt now but I know that He just rescued me from a deeper pain that I might encounter in the future if I should have indulged myself now. It was not easy to understand nor to accept but I trusted Him, followed Him with eyes closed and let Him have His way in every step. It may have took me a while before I had the courage to take a step and move forward, but who cares? At least I realized that not all "yes" are really "yes", that true friends keep their promises and that His love is far more greater than anything this world could offer."
As much as I tried to remember the reason why I wrote this, I just can't. I wish I could remember soon. I'm kinda bothered and confused. :|
No comments:
Post a Comment