My Sunday started outside the house. Grax and I came home late last night from Cubao. Rjadz, Erika and I were planning to do our MAS paper. But we just end up dividing the work. It was kinda productive though.
I just got home from mass with Ate Kay and Pre. It's my first time again to hear mass on a Sunday evening. I usually hear mass on Saturdays or Sunday mornings, but today was different because today is a lazy Sunday.
I haven't done anything for school today. But I was glad to have short chats with friends and family. It was quite a while. It was nice hearing stories from people I haven't seen for months now. Thank God for technology! :D
Because I slept at 4am, I woke up at around 10 then slept again then woke up at around 5. Then I watched Kris Aquino's exclusive interview at the buzz. I cried with her. I feel for her. Her story reminded me of what happened last year when Mama was suffering from cancer. I know how it feels to lose a mom, and I know how it feels to take care of someone with cancer. She's right, it's better to be away from a loved than to be with her then see her suffer. I admire Pres. Aquino's strength as well as her family for facing this trial with faith.
Because of our hangover from watching The Buzz, Ate and I reminisced the fateful April 1, 2008. It still pains me to remember the day when I lose Mama. But despite the pain, I know that wherever she is, she is happy. And she's still with us, guiding and protecting us every single day.
I started thinking about my planned funeral again. I know I'm different. Girls like me would usually plan their wedding day, but I don't have plans for my wedding day, I only have plans for my funeral. My classmates in high school know about those plans and even my family does. I am looking forward for that day, seeing in everyone in blue or white, hearing my requested funeral songs sung by my friends. It will be a celebration, not mourning. By that time, I know that I have lived my life to the fullest and hopefully accomplished God's mission for me. :D
I should start doing something productive now. Live to love! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment