Time started: 11:30pm
I put the time so that I could really tell you that I blogged as promised. But since that dsl is having its usual tantrums again, and I just got home, I don't think I can finish this blog before 12:00 midnight. But at least, I started it tonight which is still a part of the "tomorrow" that I said yesterday. :)
There's so much to tell. So much to write so that when I can remember no more, I can browse on this page and remember how my life has been.
Monday
Monday is ok. We had a quiz in MAS about cash flow (ang walang kamatayang cash flow). I got 6/11=54%. Sir Quijano got mad at us because we weren't able to study the IRR of the Accountancy Law. And Tax was a relief for the first time. :) Atty. D just discussed things that we don't know (then we realized that there are A LOT of things in TAX that we don't know.).
Tuesday
I didn't come to school early that day. I came an hour before our audit class and still haven't read anything in audit. I borrowed Joey's copy of the IRR when I saw him outside the lib, wrote in the sorry card for sir quijano then went to class. We had a little surprise for sir Quijano to make amends to our misbehavior last Monday.
If we gave Sir Quijano a surprise, Atty. D gave us a surprise- quiz. I only got 36%! I'm not really good in law and my hopes for that subject are slowly declining as days pass. But I want to be optimistic. I can still do something and I'm holding on to that.
I went home with Grax, Rjadz and Erika. We did our FSA and a lot of eating. :D It was a very productive overnight. At least we were able to finish 80% of our paper.
Wednesday
We slept at 7am then I woke up at 10am to work for our paper again. It was a long night for us and we were all stressed and tired. Thank God for Pres. Cory that it was a declared holiday or else we will be in school. We finished doing our fsa at 5pm. We left home at 6:30pm.
I was planning to practice for the Feast Manila but since we weren't able to finish our paper early, I just end up practicing for the Music Min. I was really shy. I was blessed to have Katty around. Kuya alfie was really nice to me (as well as the others though they don't really talk to me). Being part of music ministry was my dream ever since the Feast started. Singing is one of my greatest passion that even though I know that I'm not the best singer that this world could offer, my heart for singing can compensate for my voice. I just observed their practice then was asked to sing after. I was not prepared! I don't even know what song I should sing. I was so nervous when kuya ji started to play. I sang "I offer my life" with a nervous and cracky voice. Then it came to me once again that I can't sing alone comfortably in front of people that will hear me for the first time.
Thursday
I didn't come to school early again. I was almost late for MAS. It was a lazy Thursday for me. Nothing much to tell.
Friday
We had an exam in MAS. Then discussed annex a, b & c of the IRR. We just had a discussion in sales. Then I happily went to the MANILA FEAST. :)
I learned something that day: a woman's instinct is really one of a kind, it may not be completely true but more or less, the idea that something different is happening is there.
Saturday
God truly blesses me. Sir Uro was really nice to allow us to take the exam anytime within our period. I took our supposed to be 11am exam at 1pm. :)
I wasn't able to study for accrev but thank God that he made Sir Tony lazy again today that he wasn't able to prepare a quiz today and just chose to discuss CASH FLOW!
It was a tiring day.
Rjadz, Erika and I (with grax again) went to Rjadz's dorm to finish our FSA. We weren't able to finish everything but at least we were almost done. Almost. :)
I have a lot of plans for today (SUNDAY). I just hope that I could execute them well. I am good in planning. But never in implementing. I just need to change now. I can. (crossed fingers)
Blessing will be pouring. God is good!
Time ended: 12:07am
No comments:
Post a Comment