Popo. A new member of the Porky family. His name is Popo, short for Porky.
I lost my cellphone again. It was heartbreaking. I was hysterical last Saturday because of that. My classmates saw how I cried badly. But I am really thankful and blessed to have them around. They really helped me ease the pain of losing my phone for the third time this year. If I come to think of it, I was hurting not because I lost the phone. I was hurting because I lost something that I've worked for. It's not being materialistic. Papa got angry (as expected). I truly wasted P5,000. But looking at the brighter side of it (which what Crisvi had been pointing out since Saturday), things were lost because better things will come. I'm really holding on to that thought.
I had a great time with YMPACT yesterday. I wish I could do that often. I wish. It was fun being at the Feast Pasig again. It was almost two months since the last time I was there. And…
Is it stupid to ask the guy you love to find someone else than you? I know it is. So I am stupid. :p
JPIA plus others will be busy for PAASCU tomorrow. I just hope we could finish all the tasks on time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment