miserivigable /mis-e-ri-vi-ga-ble/
adjective
- a Bedan Accountancy Major's life
- a compound word for "give" and "misery"
It is already given that misery is part of a Bedan Accountancy Major's life.
This is a miserivigable life. :P
I missed blogging yesterday! But I had a fantastic time with the dance ministry last night. A little time to stretch my body and use my hidden talent (as if. Lolz.). I can dance, but I'm not really that good at it. But at least I can dance for the Lord. :)
Jem, I and Chao slept at Mommy Cookie's house with Daddy Pao. I read a few pages of MAS before I slept. Nothing really registered in my mind. I was tired and my brain is malfunctioning. I can't comprehend anything! All I know was it was about financial ratios. :p
I woke up at 2:30 am, 30 minutes late that what I have scheduled before going to bed. I had barely three hours of sleep and my body is looking for more. But I can't. I can't procrastinate now because I haven't really studied anything for today. I have a quiz and homework in MAS, an exam in Audit Theory and a recitation in Tax. I literally didn't know where to start. I was cramming again.
I prayed first, asking God for enlightenment on what to do and how should I budget my time. I took a bath then had my scripture time. Then I started reading the framework of ISA. I finished reading up to paragraph 40. I didn't memorize anything. I just read.
Then I went to school with Jem. I wasn't able to say goodbye to Cookie and Kuya Pao because they're still asleep. I arrived in Beda at 6:30am. I immediately went up to the library to review for Tax. Thank God that Pio arrived early and he just taught me all the things he knew in tax that's why I didn't bother reading the long lecture of Valencia anymore.
There was supposed to be a quiz in MAS. Thank God for 90-minute class, Ms. Manuel can't do anything but to cut the class short and give the exam next meeting. After MAS, my boyfriends stayed at the snackbar to grab some snacks. Erika, Santy, Romeo, Kim, Ate Joy and Crisvi joined us in
(Boyfriends
n. – collective term for Rjadzper, Kester, Pio and Rabena)
our table, and that started my heaven on a hell day.
Burst of laughter fill the air. We're still complaining, but we're happy. Miseravigable is now a colloquial word for us. :D We laughed at the corniest jokes and ate a lot of oatmeal cookies. :)
My exam in Audit was a disaster because I didn't memorize anything. But I don't care. :P I'm still happy because I wasn't called in Tax. :)
I reunited with some friends. I don't feel guilty anymore.
I feel superblessed. :)
Lord thank you for never letting me down and for always being with me. I love you! I am looking forward for a very successful the Feast Manila launch tomorrow. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment