Monday, June 29, 2009

My own personal Angel :)

I have a problem, I sleep a lot. And when I say a lot, it's really a lot. For the past week, I slept more than 8 hours a day. If my calculations were right, I slept for more than 12 hours a day. Every time I had the intention to study, I just fall asleep and I don't know why.

I tried my best to wake up early in the morning and do the routine that I always had before. But I failed. The attempt to study during the wee hours in the morning is not anymore effective for me because I can't even wake up. I am deeply bothered. I promised myself to use this time wisely, but I didn't.

Then I prayed, lifting up this problem to God.

It's 2:49am in my laptop. 3:45am in my clock. And I don't feel sleepy at all. God heard my prayer, and He answered it. Maybe it is His will for me to sleep so that I could rest and be ready for the week. I don't want to rely on energy drinks anymore because they are not good for the health. And I want to take care of myself for God, so that I could use my life for service.

Today is the solemnity of Sts. Paul and Peter. I didn't know St. Peter's story until today (except for the famous verse "And so I say to you, you are Peter and upon this rock I will build my church…"). Truly, God works in marvelous ways. He saved St. Peter from King Herod so that He would be able to do His will, to build His church.

God was using His angels to save His children from harm. We all have our own angels and I know who's mine. I just want to say thank you to God for allowing her to be my angel. And thank you to my angel who was always there to help me out and listen to God's orders.

Thank you Lord! Thank you Mama! (the special angel God personally picked for me :D)


 

P.S. Sunday was great to see Grax and to invite her to the Feast Manila. I finally recruited Marius (my cousin who's living here with us) to come to the Feast Manila and I even told him to bring his friends. I am hoping to invite more. Btw, my Sunday was productive. I was able to study for tax. Yey! :)

No comments: