Sunday, June 7, 2009

Because He is Home

We went to the grocery last night. We planned to go at 12pm after lunch, but because they're (ate, jem and papa) all busy with their lovelifes, we went out at around 5:30pm. I just slept. Lol. The sleep was great! And I forgot, no, I chose not to study (again. Procrastination. Tsk. )

This is the first time that papa scolded me because of my laptop. He saw me playing biotronic in facebook. I can't help it! It's like bejeweled and I love that game! I hope that I won't be addicted to it, or else, it will be very bad for my career. Tsk. Papa even threatened me that he will confiscate my laptop. As if. Lol. Ok I'm mean. I just updated my blog. I'm off to my messy bed now. I haven't put my things in the bag yet that's why my bed is messy. But I will later, if I woke up a little early or when I got home from the feast. But for now, the agenda is to sleep. =D

I'm becoming talkative (maybe because of the iced tea I drank a while ago, or maybe the sugar rush because of cream o and nissin wafer. Yumyum. I can still imagine the taste in my head.). Ok I'll sleep now. Seriously. Btw, I really love this new MS 2007. It really makes blogging A LOT easier and it made me diligent in updating my blog.

Ciao!

No comments: