Sunday, May 31, 2009

Starting from scratch

It's the last day of May. June will finally start tomorrow and I only have 14 days left to start studying and preparing for Atty. D. I badly need to start. And I will start tomorrow. I'll be restarting my scripture time also tomorrow. I'm very excited to establish my daily dates with God even for only 15minutes. There are a lot of people who were asking for my prayers and I'm really guilty for not being able to pray for them continuously because I myself doesn't have a prayer time. Anyway, I'll restart tomorrow. =)

I finally got the blogberry planner that I've been eyeing for since the start of May. I'm excited to write on it and plan my life. But more than planning, I need to execute those plans accurately. I can do this. =)

Ate rox and grax were with me at the feast. I wasn't able to bond with my YMPACT friends but I'm really happy that I finally brought ate rox to the feast. It's an achievement to bring friends to the Lord. I just want them to be blessed the way I am blessed.

I know there's something wrong with me now because all I want to do is to detach myself from everyone. I'm looking forward to be ok soon and bubbly Keren will be back. But for now, it's under renovation.

No comments: