Sunday, February 22, 2009

he's just NOT into me... =p

I just come across a thought that maybe after all this time, he’s not just into me. If a guy is really into you, he’ll make things happen.

I just watched “He’s Just Not Into You”. I’ve been eyeing that book since last June 2007 when I was just finding out what do I really feel and weighing things if I should feel what I’m about to feel. I didn’t get the chance to grab a book, but I was fortunate to watch the movie.

Realization: I’m tired of all the lovelife drama (I know I’ve said it a lot of times already) and now I’m contemplating on all the things that have happened. I’m really done this time. I still like him though. But I guess this is what I get from having my phone snatched. *boom* =p

No comments: